MAYPOLE 12V 13 Pin Euro Car Van Towbar and Trailer Wiring Lights Tester MP1802B
12V 13 Pin Euro Car Van Towbar and Trailer Wiring Lights Tester
13 pin car and trailer tester is suitable for testing ISO11446/13 pin lighting & 12V power supply circuits.
- LED Indicators show any faults on the towbar or trailer lighting circuits
- Suitable for testing LED & filament bulb trailer lighting
- Requires 1 x 9V PP3 Battery (not included) for testing trailer lighting
- Height 21.5cm x Wide 6cm
Plugging the tester into the 13 pin socket on the vehicle will test the vehicle's 13 pin socket.
Or you can plug the 13 pin plug from the trailer, caravan etc onto the tester to test the trailer wiring.
Press the yellow button to test.
- The yellow button on the side must be depressed and held down to test a function. Releasing the button ends the test
- Towbar testing requires ignition to be switched on and each function activated in turn
- Indicators will show green when function is tested and correctly wired, or red if a fault is present
- 12V power supplies can only be tested on the towbar side
- Only for use with 13 pin plugs and sockets. Can be used in conjunction with a suitable adaptor to test 7 pin/ISO1724 lighting circuits
- Do not check towbar and trailer functions at the same time
Part number: MP1802B